Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hattie Graduates!

Well, the school year comes to a close and today we celebrated Hattie's graduation from Pre-school. It was more a moment of awe for us as we saw this little person on the stage who all at once left baby-dom. Yes, we are young. Yes, we have many years ahead of us, but where have the 5.5 years gone already? Amazing! I was so proud of her.

She can read extremely well. She can read entire age appropriate books. She is an obedient kid. She loves her parents, is kind, and has such a bright personality that it is hard not to love her. And she is a good sister.


And she is ready for Kindergarten! Time to move on. We have a fun summer planned of swimming and a family vacation in the mountains.
Way to go Hattie! Fun day.

1 comment:

Aprilyn said...

WAY TO GO HATTIE! I bet she will love Kindergarten. I just hope she won't be bored.