Sunday, October 26, 2008
Friday Nite Fun!
We had a campout. We love to camp, but for some reason 2008 has yeilded ZERO camping trips. I'm sure we know why - its been a slightly wild year, but in the end our trips add up to nada! So...upon arriving home on Friday from work we set up the tent in our backyard and set out for a night of adventure. Fortunately, temps are perfect here right now. We enjoyed stars and our firepit. Since it was last minute we lacked marshmallows for roasting, but other than that we were good. The gals were begging to do it the next night. Times like these make being a parent kinda fun.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love that your camping involves the laptop and a movie like ours does. Oh modern technology!!!
What a FUN dad! What lucky little girls! I read about your adventure on facebook and it is fun to see pics of it as well.
Love the shot of the laptop...very adventurous!
Serious fun... way cool! I'm hurting for Hattie's little face!!
Thom & Mar used to set up there tent in the backyard every summer when berkley was little like your girls! Somehow he would do a firepit, although they didn't have one. . .such fun! You are amazing parents! Love you!
Post a Comment