Ahh...Ry, he is beautiful. I can't wait to meet the little guy. Tell Taani congrats from us also. btw- she looks amazing for just having a baby. I hate her! hahaha. Neely is the best. Can I have her now that you have a new one? take care.
Congratulations!! I love the makeup. That Neely is one hot momma! LOL. I love the picture of Grandma Debi with West. That is an adoring Grandma. West is darling. I can't wait to see more pictures.
6 comments:
i love the makeup!
The picture of Neeley, eye shadow, big smile and little West is my FAVORITE!! YEAH!!! We can't wait to meet him!
Neeley's make up is hilarious! I love the jewelery on your girls too. They are so girlie! West better watch out...I'm sure make up is in his future.
Congratulations! He is so precious. I love how the girls hair is all done up even if Mom is in the hospital! That silly little Neeley...
Ahh...Ry, he is beautiful. I can't wait to meet the little guy. Tell Taani congrats from us also. btw- she looks amazing for just having a baby. I hate her! hahaha. Neely is the best. Can I have her now that you have a new one? take care.
Congratulations!! I love the makeup. That Neely is one hot momma! LOL. I love the picture of Grandma Debi with West. That is an adoring Grandma. West is darling. I can't wait to see more pictures.
Post a Comment