Wednesday, September 23, 2009

8 months old!

Our Westy boy turned 8 months old yesterday! He is sure moving and keeping us super busy. For some reason, I kept a picture of Ryan when he was 7 1/2 months old in my calendar book. I also conveniently found a picture of the girls when they were the same age. I had to do a little digging for my baby picture but was able to finally locate it (Thanks dad!). So, for the sake of journaling, here is a comparison of our family members at 8 months old.

Westy boy at 8 months. He's totally in love with wheels.
Me

Neeley
Ryan
Hattie

3 comments:

*natalie said...

I am going to have to say West is a daddy's boy with a little Taani in there!

The Bellyakers... said...

I would have to say a mirror image of Neeley girl!

Aprilyn said...

I think he looks like Neely too.