Monday, September 14, 2009

He likes to move it, move it...

This boy can skootch, army crawl and now can crawl on hands and feet. He certainly can get anywhere he wants to go. He's still getting the hang of crawling on his hands and feet, but it's like a whole new world opened up for him. A new world for us too. He escaped to the girls room yesterday and I found him with a little trinket in his mouth. Perfect size for choking.
He focuses on something interesting on the floor then starts to crawl by getting into some kind of yoga downward dog move. BAM! He's outta here.

Doesn't he look like he's taking his own picture?

3 comments:

Brittani said...

he does! i love it

Tristen said...

Ugh, he is SO CUTE! I can't stand it! I just want to squeeze him!

The Bellyakers... said...

Oh man... has it happened already!

Remind me to tell you what Neeley told me about the potty and Hattie this morning. She had me cracking up...