Sunday, September 27, 2009

Reminiscing

This week I pulled out my rubbermaid full of old pictures (I know, I know...I need to organize) and I sat on the floor for way too long reminiscing and pulling out old pictures. Here are only a few that I loved.

Mom and me.
Quitcherbellyakin-do you even remember this???
Nauvoo 1995?

One of my favorite memories-going to the Thanksgiving day parade in Chicago with Sally and Valoy when them came to visit. Nov. 2003.

Skydiving! August 1998

Hattie and Kyle. Jan 2003??

3 comments:

Brittani said...

love the pictures! how fun!

The Bellyakers... said...

Hilarious finds! First off... I didn't know you went sky diving? Scary!! Second off... is that Nauvoo trip from EFY? Trying to remember the details! I LOVE my short pegged pants... lovely!

The Damron Doc said...

Great Pics! Love the old pictures! Also I love the baby pictures of all of you guys. It is crazy how you all look very similar, SO cute! I can't believe he is already 8 months...where does the time go!