Friday, December 10, 2010

A fun afternoon


I just pulled a few pictures off of my camera and it was so fun to go through and remember what a fun afternoon this was. I was in charge of a relief society event and had to drive to Mesa to pick up some delicious cookies. We stopped at the Mesa LDS temple and let the kids eat a cookie and walk around the temple grounds.

The crew at the temple were still putting up temple lights and guess what the kids immediately gravitated to. It was a beautiful day with beautiful reflection pools but guess what everyone immediately found.




I can't stop laughing at this picture. It is like Corban and Avery have never had cookies before. I feel like Avery looks when I eat cookies too.

That moment lasted about a minute, but Corban is really showing that cookie who's boss.

1 comment:

The Captain said...

That picture of Corban and Avery with the cookies totally cracks me up! I know you've only had it up about a half a day, but I keep going back to look at it and it makes me laugh every time!!