When I was a kid, it was cabbage patch dolls and slap bracelets. When I was in high school, I remember people standing in line for hours waiting for beanie babies. (seriously??) Now, the latest and greatest collection, according to my girls, are silly bands.
My girls have been collecting these things like mad. I've even had teachers send class e-mails home telling parents not to let kids bring silly bands to school because they are such a distraction.
My kids have found another use for silly bands. The other day I walked into their room and found them on the floor using their silly bands to make a story. SO creative! I was so proud of my creative girls! Clever stories too...

2 comments:
So clever! I wish I could hear the story!!
Do you still have your unopened teenie beanie babies from the claim center?
Post a Comment