Monday, January 10, 2011

Something for my children...part 2

Okay kiddos. I know that earlier I told you that to cure a cough, drink warm milk and honey. Now, that remedy is still very good. Here is an even better (and odder) remedy.

Take Vics (you know, the smelly chest rub) and smear it all over your feet at night. Then, put on a pair of socks. You will be able to sleep through the night without coughing. Trust me, it works!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wierd

john:and:aim said...

I've heard of that before! Never tried it but will have to if you say so!!!!

The Bellyakers... said...

Just came from the dr. Can't seem to break this one. 4 days... no voice. Tried milk and honey. My kids are loving this. Had to succumb to antibiotics and cough syrup WITH CODIENE!!!!

Bring it. I've got my mad face on now...