Hattie and Neeley played at home all day. I took the afternoon off. Taani cleared the calendar. And look what happens? All of us quickly took to this state at around 3:30pm today. The gals were decked out in their dress-up dresses and Hattie went "missing in action" and when we awoke we found her in her bedroom with her kid chair pulled over her body, and strands of her Belle Dress (Beauty & the Beast dress-up dress) coming out from underneath. She was SOUND asleep.
P.S. Mom's home - they have bows in their hair again!!!
3 comments:
I wish my kids would take a nap!! :) The pictures are so cute.
We are just barely getting into spring days up here, but we are ALWAYS tired. I've caught Grady many times hidden asleep.
Love the bows - anxiously waiting for Baby Mia's hair to be long enough for bows.
I can totally see our Sam doind that! He falls asleep in the craziest positions in his crib. Those pictures crack me up!
Post a Comment